Tuesday, November 14, 2006

does this happen?

I went running tonight, like I do most nights.

I was crossing a street right as the light was about to change.

So was a girl on her bicycle.

We collided.

Her nose and face smashed into my ear and head.

She fell over, and her notebooks spilled in the road.

I stood there, but with an imprint of a tire on my thigh.

She thought her nose was broken.

There was no blood.

A nice runner man picked up her bike while I picked up her belongings.

We determined we were fine, apologized, and said "hasta luego."

She biked away, and I ran off the other direction.

2 Comments:

Blogger kevin said...

haha...etc...haha...etc. twice. universe. best. i'm a bit skeptical but i guess thats too good of a story to be made up.

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful site! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get online and look at it. It sounds like you're having a wonderful time (despite issues with the language barrier, which I completely understand and empathize). Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love you!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home